Residential & commercial
SPRINKLER SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
EXPERIENCE THE DOBIS DIFFERENCE
For over a decade, Dobis Landscaping has been providing the highest quality lawn care, landscaping, fertilizing and pest control services to our customers in the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- Proper water distribution –Neglect could result in dry spots on your lawn, obstructed sprinkler heads, or water being wasted on driveways or roads.
- Yard safety – Your sprinkler heads might be a tripping hazard.
- A beautiful home – A well-maintained sprinkler system makes for an attractive yard and home.
Broken sprinkler heads need to be replaced right away to help prevent wet spots and wasted water. Cracked or broken plastic casing on the heads, heads that don’t pop up, water spraying wildly or not at all are all signs of a broken sprinkler head. Sometimes the top of the head is completely broken off. This can happen if the sprinkler heads are run over by vehicles or hit by lawn mowers.
- Assurance you’re not wasting water
- Any safety hazards eliminated
Regular sprinkler maintenance can help prevent the following:
Sometimes dirt enters the sprinkler heads and they clog up. They might not spray, cease to go back underground or show an erratic spray pattern.
GET IN TOUCH!
Let us provide you with a cost-effective bid for your landscaping needs. Have questions? Contact us for fast and friendly service!
Quick Contact Form
5466 Garfield Rd. #2
Saginaw, MI 48603